Friday, March 18, 2011

A Recap on My Week

So at the end of each week I figured I could give you guys a glimpse of some of the things that I have been crocheting. Maybe it will help keep my task orientated. Now that would be something. :)

Here are two Zodiac Heads one for next weeks new one and one for an oldie, also here is the start to the doll I am going to make for my daughter for Easter. Can any one guess what kind of doll she is modeled after. Hmmm may be to soon to tell.

Here are all the yarns I need for my up coming batch of Kawaii Bears

Here is my start to Turnip Head from Studio Ghibli's "Howl's Moving Castle"


And last but not least I started and finished the pattern and this little guy.
I feel like I am forgetting something. Hmmm, well if I remember I will add it to the post, but for now that is what I have been working on for the week. I was happy that I was able to get a few things checked off of my every growing list. I wonder what I will have done this time next week. Until then I guess. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment