Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Kawaii Bears

Since I was little I had a passion for plush esp. Bears. Even now as an adult I have Teddy Bears scattered around my home as decorations. I am a big kid at heart and I still think to this day that my cute stuffed things have feelings that I would crush if I ever dared give them away to Goodwill or something along those lines. I'm a bit off my rocker I know, any way, I took my said love of Bears and really wanted to design and make one all my own. It took me a long time to figure out what I wanted it to look like and what I wanted to make them out of. Lucky for me I am going to be an aunt and while shopping for the greatest baby blanket making yarn I found just the stuff I was looking for to make my cute little guys. I stocked up and got to work and then and there my Kawaii Bears were born. They really are so soft, every time I make a new bear my daughter has to take it and hug it and rub it against her cheek. I guess you could say she giver her blessing to everyone. I love making them and I love naming them. I am a bit obsessed. Each one has their Birthday, the day they are completed, an original name (usually from the anime that I am currently watching), and some type of accessory. The possibilities are endless and I love it. I have a number of bears waiting in my Etsy shop to be adopted and once you get them you sure will be glad you did. I am sure the second you rub their soft fur against your cheek you won't be able to help yourself from saying, "Kawaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii". So now let me introduce you to the group currently waiting to be adopted.
Ayu Bear Born: Feb. 2, 2011 Her name is from Kanon

Shana Bear Born Mar. 8, 2011 Name from Shakugan no Shana (Adopted)

Yuji Bear Born Feb. 24, 2011 Name from Shakugan no Shana (Adopted)

Sanosuke Bear Born Feb. 22, 2011 Name for Kenshin

Lantis Bear Born Feb. 22, 2011 Name from Magic Knight Rayearth (Adopted)

Kenshin Bear Born: Feb. 22, 2011 Name from Kenshin
Reika Bear Born: Feb. 12, 2011 Name from Higurashi no Naku Koro Ni (Adopted)

Nayuki Bear Born: Feb. 7, 2011 Name from Kanon

Makoto Bear Born Feb. 7, 2011 Name form Kanon (Adopted)

Yuuichi Bear Born Feb. 3, 2011, Mai Bear Born Feb 4, 2011 Both names from Kanon (Both Adopted)

I do have three more newly born bears (esp for the upcoming holiday and Spring season) that I do not have pictures of yet. I also have brand new packaging for these guys that I will post in a later entry. Just be prepared for fun colors and major Kawaiiness (not sure if that is even a word, oh well "add to dictionary") :)

No comments:

Post a Comment